A room for rent in Manassas Park

A room for rent in Manassas Park

Description::  Offering: a room in the upper level. The room is a 10x13 feet, with a small walk in closet, window and brand new queen mattress and box. The tenant will use the bathroom in the hallway by herself, no sharing. The tenant will share kitchen, with attached deck, living room and laundry room with female owner and 10 yrs old son.

Location: Manassas Park. High end remodeled townhouse in a family friendly neighborhood. Close to RT 66, RT 28, RT 29 and the 7100, Manassas Mall, GMU campus, the Nova as well. Shopping and public transportation.

Looking for: female, professional, good credit, no criminal history, clean, respectful for others and minding her own business! Single moms case by case will be evaluated, extra rent to cover the kid utilities.

Price: $700 monthly rent and the same amount as Deposit, due at signing the contract. The lease will be 1 year, 6 months contract available with different rate. Lease will be negotiable at renewal. Price includes (rent, water, electricity, gas and trash). The internet/TV and private car parking are optional with extra fees.

Available: August 1st 2016

Address:  
Street Address : 000 Abcd
Address Line 2 : ABCD
City : Manassas Park
State : Virginia
Zip Code : 20111 

Contact Phone::  (703) 200-2451

Contact Email::  n.metry@yahoo.com

Comments::  Please email or text with your name and #. Thanks.

6 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed
to be at the internet the simplest thing to remember of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people consider issues that they plainly
do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the
nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people
could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
Thanks

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 8:13 AM

2. wrote:
Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll
be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 11:38 PM

3. wrote:
Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get actually enjoyed
account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you
get entry to consistently rapidly. natalielise plenty of fish

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 2:04 PM

4. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
seems as though you relied on the video to
make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something
informative to read?

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 1:38 AM

5. wrote:
I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody
else experiencing problems with your blog. It appears as though some of the written text in your content are running off the
screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This could be a
issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.

Thank you

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 7:52 PM

6. wrote:
Hi there to all, because I am truly keen of reading this website's
post to be updated daily. It includes fastidious stuff.

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 1:31 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.