New Item: Online Tax Donation Statements Now Available!
It's that time of year, again - tax time! You can now download an electronic copy of your tax donation statement online. All you have to do is CLOSELY follow the instructions below:
- Log into the online giving portal (Note: If you don't have an account, you will have to create one)
- After you log in, scroll down half way to the part where it says "Contribution History." (Look closely for this section because the font is in a very light colour).
- Select the year "2012" from the drop down menu
- Click on "Print View" next to "Contribution History"
- After you hit "Print View," a window will pop up with the official tax donation statement. Please note: The electronic statement that you see online may differ from the paper statement that you received in the mail. Don't fret! The online statement also includes contributions made to Mission Life Center whereas separate paper statements are issued for St. Mark's and Mission Life Center.
New Donation Feature!
If you recently made a donation to St. Mark's, you may have noticed a new feature that we rolled out last week - a confirmation email. Each time you donate online a confirmation email will be sent to you. There's nothing you need to do - the feature was simply added to confirm receipt of your donation. Thank you in advance for your support of St. Mark's!
And, of course, if there's any thing we can do to improve the process around donating to the church, please don't hesitate to contact the finance team through the contact form on the left.