Role & Function
Responsible for commercial coordination and contract administration functions for all Swissport USA business lines – including Ground Handling, Cargo, Lounges and Fueling.
· Prepare contracts, subcontracts, and insure compliance with Swissport International (SPI) and Swissport USA directives.
· Initiate and prepare amendments/addenda for price increases, additional services, or extension of contract when applicable.
· Keep all templates up to date, including but not limited to presentation material, contracts, proposals, station material.
· Maintain contract database (CRM), customer contact lists, pricing tables, statistics up-to-date.
· Prepare and distribute analysis/reports including: financial reports to include new and lost business, pending proposals with estimated revenue/profit and status of each, and actual revenue-to-budget comparisons for the month and year-to-date, contract updates, etc.
· Prepare and distribute analysis/reports as required by customers, or other external parties.
· Keep track of marketing budget, coordinate marketing activities, promotional item purchases – in cooperation with Station and Product Managers, Regional VP Sales & Marketing.
· Support multi-line Senior Vice President and Regional VP of Sales and Marketing, as required.
· All other duties as may be required.
· University degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or marketing role; industry experience is an asset.
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Microsoft Access is a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills – English.
· Solid analytical skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
· Ability to effectively present information.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and to efficiently manage time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.